Enhanced Dental Care Reopening May 4th 2020
For our Enhanced Dental Care patients:
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to keeping our patients and team safe and healthy. We appreciate your patience as we reopen May 4th, 2020 for Dr. Khodai and our team to see patients who need dental care and hygiene visits. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visit to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
We want to share our plan to maintain minimum person-to-person contact for your appointment. Our team will all be wearing masks and our temperatures are taken and recorded every morning. We are seeing patients by appointment to continue with social distancing.
- When you have arrived in our parking lot for your appointment, call or text us at (916)791-2907 to let us know you are here. Once we are ready for you, we will ask you to come into the office where you will be greeted by a member our clinical team.
- Upon entering the office, please sanitize your hands.
- Our Dental Assistants will then escort you directly to a sanitized exam room.
- Rest assured that every surface that you come into contact with has been sanitized prior to the arrival of each and every patient entering our practice, and it will be cleaned again as you exit each area. This includes the entrance to our building, reception area, elevator, restrooms, etc. The team will be frequently washing and sanitizing their hands between interactions as per our usual protocol.
- OSHA Compliant HEPA air-purifiers are in the front desk area and in every dental exam room. We are going above and beyond ADA and CDC recommendations to further enhance our already strict sterilization process.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call/text our office at (916) 791-2907 or visit our website at enhanceddentalconcepts.com.
Thank you for your continued trust,
Dr. Sean Khodai and Team